Back to Listings Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom Store w/ 2+ years of History & Steady Growth

Asking Price : $2,150,000

Annual Gross Revenue : $2,986,280

Annual Net Profit : $603,829

Profit Multiple : x3.56

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 109

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

For sale is a Patriotic/Tactical/Outdoor eCom store started in May 2016. The target audience is mainly males age 22-45 years old. The store has had hit products ranging from Donald Trump gear to waterproof jackets.

They have a growing social media presence with over 800K total Instagram followers. The company owns 5 of the largest tactical fan pages on Instagram that get over 12,500,000 organic impressions a week with over 5% engagement. The company's Facebook advertising and Instagram channels account for 80% of the traffic while the email list, Google AdWords, and direct traffic combined make up the other 20%.

The store has been growing steadily and has huge potential with white labeling products and by adding a subscription box. The owner recently hired a friend who is an SEO expert for the largest ammo company in the US to optimize the site. The site will soon rank well for Google search on main words like "tactical", which will increase organic traffic to the website. For December 2018, the site will do $350K+ in revenue and is currently doing over $4K/day in sales from Google alone.

Highlights & Key Assets:

o Extremely passionate and loyal niche (products sell because they are patriotic and tactical)

o Lots of room to expand

o 70,000 Email Subscriber List

o Social media assets with over 800K Instagram followers

o Over 12,500,000 organic impressions/week on Instagram with over 5% engagement

o High profit margins on products (50% average)

o 90% Automated (Minimal time commitment for owner)

o One of the key assets is the team that runs the business. There is barely any work needed by the owner besides product research (which could also be automated). The owner has personally enjoyed finding new products and has done that himself.

Growth Potential:

o White labeling

o Subscription box (focused on Tactical)

Support/Training:

Full support and training will be provided. This is negotiable depending on your needs.

Reason For Selling:

The owner created another store with partners in a different niche. He will be focusing all his time on this project as it is something closer to his passion. The owner feels like it is the right time to sell the store as it is doing well at the moment and has a ton of potential rather than trying to juggle two stores at the same time.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Feb 27th 2017

Last Updated: Wed, Dec 19th 2018


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2019 Website Buyer's Report