Back to Listings Listing #44351: Sports & Outdoors

Asking Price : $45,245

Annual Gross Revenue : $109,068

Annual Net Profit : $21,720

Profit Multiple : x2.08

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 169

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for a dropshipping business created in November 2016 in the sports & outdoors niche. The business sells products related to a popular outdoor activity that are dropshipped to customers from a supplier in Australia. Although the business is currently focused on Australian market, the supplier also has warehouses in USA, Europe, and Canada. so there is room to expand internationally.

The seller has done some testing in the US and UK marketplaces and saw positive sales. The new owner could simply replicate the current site and strategy in these new markets to scale the business. A domain and site is set up for the US market already and will be included in the sale. The seller is testing the site and should have it launched in April/May 2018.

The business gets 90% of its traffic from Google Adwords, with the remaining 10% coming from Facebook ads. One of the key growth opportunities for the business is to focus more on Facebook and Instagram paid marketing. The seller has been successful with this method, but they haven't fully focused or allocated the majority of the advertising budget towards it. Building the social media profiles organically at the same time would help reach an even bigger audience.

An email list with about 3.6K subscribers will be included in the sale. Automated email sequences are in place for customers that sign up for offers via the website. The email list is monetized via exclusive monthly offers.

* This is a seasonal business that the seller did not run during June/July/August (Australian winter). The new owner may decide to do the same, or continue running the business during this 3-month period in Australia. Australian winter is summer for the US, so this season would be a great time to focus on the US site/marketplace.

Site Highlights
Average Monthly Revenue: $9,089
Average Monthly Expenses: $7,279
Average Monthly Net Profit: $1,810
* We are using the last 12 months to determine the averages.
Assets Included in Sale
Included in the sale of this business are:

Primary domain and all site content + US domain and site content/files
Email list of approximately 3,500
All social media Pages (Facebook & Instagram)
Additional, previously-used domain

Work/Skills Required
The seller currently spends time:

Checking sales
Check and answer customer emails


Place orders (twice weekly)


Plan marketing emails

Reason for Sale
The Seller is looking to sell this business to free up their focus for other businesses that they run.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By

Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, Mar 12th 2018

Last Updated: Wed, Jul 4th 2018

Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2019 Website Buyer's Report