The target is an exciting and unique Internet Technology Company that is made up of 2 separate pieces of Recurring Revenue, Subscription Businesses that have been curated over a period of 23 years. It is very rare to find any Internet Company that has been in business for just under a Quarter Century, but this business continues to grow, thrive and cash flow well and is primed for further expansion. Ownership is looking to retire and pass off the business to a successful group that can take the company and its associated, patent-pending technology that was developed from the ground up, and continue to scale the model for many more decades to come.
The original, legacy business is a listing service for eCommerce operators - it continues to be maintained to this day, with over 300,000 opt-in consumers, but is no longer the focus of the company. The new piece of the business is a digital publishing SaaS technology platform that was launched approximately 4 years ago as a turnkey marketing & mobility platform for a wide range of customers across many different verticals. This new business is the focus of the company at the moment.
This new business model has a goal to increase client sales using a revolutionary way to showcase products and services in a story-selling, discovery format for business owners and organizations. Clients use the platform by linking to their website navigation, by emailing it to the showcase to their current and potential customers, by creating SMS/Text mobile promotions by assigning a text keyword to their showcase in print and other off-line marketing, via Social media and Google AdWords advertising, and via In-store digital kiosks. The end result is an experience that achieves 4-6X the engagement of a standard ecommerce website. Ownership is unaware of any other competitive model to their showcasing platform in the online marketing industry - the powerful technology behind this business has proven to fill a need and is providing tangible results.
The showcasing platform is currently being used by over 200 clients in many different industry verticals (Automotive, Real Estate, Fashion, Home D�cor and many more). There is no material customer concentration in this business. The platform is provided as either a self-service SaaS or full-service SaaS model, depending on the client's goals. The core technology extracts and re-processes the key elements of a product's digital information (product image, title, description, price, etc), adds lifestyle imagery, and hyperlinks leading to specific client product landing pages. The product is purchased on a monthly subscription basis with recurring revenue, paid monthly, in-advance. There is a nominal 1 time set up fee and contract terms typically range from 3 - 12 months.
Importantly, a patent is pending on the technology and there are many immediate scale opportunities available, including:
- continuing to build relationships with advertising & marketing agencies that act as either re-sellers or refer clients directly
- develop relationships with large companies that have multiple sub-brands and marketing levels to acquire multiple showcases
- begin marketing to large real estate firms that would need the showcases for their multiple agents
- further develop already great relationships in the automotive sector
- develop relationships with large brick and mortar stores to assist clients with building their brands and traffic via SMS/Text and email
- develop sales opportunities for healthcare groups and senior living communities
- further expand and add more Hospitality clients
- further develop the platform's personal showcasing opportunities, which allow personalization using a salesperson's personal image, name, phone, etc. It operates as an IOS and Android App and allows each salesperson to disseminate same to their existing customers or to prospect for new customers.
- international expansion may be the largest opportunity yet since the technology would be as well accepted overseas as it is in the United States.
The books and records for this business are clean, so it will be a good target for a loan through a WebsiteClosers lending partner, where qualified buyers can acquire companies like this one with as little as 10-15% down, amortized over 10 years and very reasonable interest rates. Please ask us about this opportunity when inquiring on the business.
This SaaS Business is Represented by:
Technology & Internet Business Brokers
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Fri, Jun 15th 2018
Last Updated: Wed, Dec 19th 2018