Crypto currency exchanges like Coinbase and Binance have been making $100’s of millions in commissions from investors opening up trading accounts to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. With the interest and investment into blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies in recent years, more people are getting involved with crypto investing and, looking for easy to understand and execute, blockchain investment services. This new generation blockchain technology adaptation provides reliable and effective currency exchange services to anyone wanting to invest in cryptocurrencies.
The company’s main vision is to help people adopt cryptocurrencies. The platform allows an easy FIAT to Crypto exchange and vice versa. The exchange product has been live for about 2 months and is beginning to generate revenue from exchange fees. With 5,000+ registered users and 3,000+ exchange transactions, it's ready to scale under new management.
This listing is an asset sale based on its portfolio which includes the following key benefits or assets:
• Exchange Platform
• ETH and ERC-20 token node and management tool - the company created an automated tool to be able to pool money and withdraw it according to specific variables. This architecture also allows to safely keep the private keys for the wallets. This technology is quite expensive to develop. This tool alone without the exchange could be used in many crypto products where you need to create and assign new wallet addresses and retain control of these wallets.
• Value of User Deposited Assets: 96,000 USD (Final amount may vary at close)
• Trading assets: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, TKA, MIO
• Fiat currencies: EUR
• Trading pairs: 30
• Website Traffic: Avg. 25,348 users/month
• Pageviews: 81,814 pv/month
• Top Countries: United States, France, Germany, Philippines, United Kingdom
• Email List Size: 74,000+
• Large Community/Social Media Presence
• Registered Users: 5,000+
• KYC/AM: passed: 560
• Third Party KYC/AML provider integrated
• EUR (IBAN) partnership in place
• VISA/MasterCard partnerships (to collect payments) ready to launch