Back to Listings Private Listing

Asking Price : $120,000

Annual Gross Revenue : $769,848

Annual Net Profit : $80,676

Profit Multiple : x1.49

Inventory Value: -

R-Index : 227

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

Up for sale is a highly profitable 100% drop shipping based e-commerce store that sells women's shapewear products. In 2018, the store averaged $64,154/mo in revenue and $6,723/mo in bottom-line net profit per month... and still has A LOT of growth potential. (See the P&L and Financial Information section below for more details on revenue and profit.)

Approximately 95% of the store's orders are fulfilled by two suppliers, both located in the United States. (The remaining ~5% of orders are fulfilled by a handful of other suppliers, all of which are also located in the USA). Orders ship out within 1 business day and, for US orders, typically arrive within 3-5 days. All of the suppliers are aware that the site is being sold and have confirmed that they will be happy to transfer the accounts to the new owners with the same pricing and terms.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Fri, Jan 18th 2019

Last Updated: Sat, Jan 19th 2019


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2019 Website Buyer's Report