Back to Listings Baby Nursery Accessories and Décor Private Label Amazon FBA Business

Asking Price : $710,000

Annual Gross Revenue : $3,927,640

Annual Net Profit : $593,605

Profit Multiple : x1.20

Inventory Value: N/A

R-Index : 276

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

The owners are seeking a capital investment of a minimum of $1M AUD at a valuation of $7M AUD ($5M USD) in exchange for a maximum 10-15% equity as a convertible note only for a term of a minimum 24 months for the purpose of expanding the business. The owners are open to creative financing opportunities to expand the business and will consider all reasonable offers. The expectation is to aggressively grow the business with a capital injection and decide on an exit or to further grow the business.

The company forecasts sales to reach about $8M-10M AUD with profits of $1.2-$1.5M AUD by FY End Jun 2020. Valued on its well-established and significant fundamentals in addition to growing sales and profits, this company is an ideal investment opportunity for a silent partner happy to simply realize a sizeable ROI on his/her investment or otherwise a strategic partner in the baby nursery décor space that can add value to scaling the brand.

The nursery room is one of the first purchase decisions a new mom and dad will make, often investing thousands of dollars to create a safe, loving and beautiful environment in which to welcome their new baby. Research suggests that Parents spend $2,000 on their new baby's nursery. Not surprisingly, the demand and interest in Nursery Design and Décor online is significant, and a fantastic opportunity for this company to disrupt the market.

Established in 2016, with best-selling baby nursery accessories and decor products in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy and France, this company is a global baby care eCommerce brand that has experienced accelerated growth for the past 24 months and is profitable, having sold over 500,000 units worldwide online.

99% of sales are generated through the world's largest eCommerce platform Amazon globally with the remaining 1% through its own website. Products are shipped direct from the manufacturer to Amazon FBA. Its successful sales on the Amazon platform (Feedback rating of 5-Stars and a lifetime rating of 100% Positive Feedback) have led to discussions with Amazon to participate in their invitation only Amazon Lending Program, only offered to the top 2% of sellers globally. As well, the company has been invited to partner with Amazon through the Marketplace Growth Program.

With its well-established foundation, significant fundamentals, current growth trajectory and future growth plan for aggressive scaling, this company provides a lucrative investment opportunity to be a part of this brand's huge future success!

Financial Summary
TTM Gross Revenue $5,602,000 AUD
TTM Cash Flow $846,659 AUD

TTM Gross Revenue $3,927,645 USD
TTM Cash Flow $593,605 USD

*Converted from AUD to USD at the exchange rate of .70 on 4/25/19. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By

Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Fri, Mar 22nd 2019

Last Updated: Tue, Jul 9th 2019

Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2020 Website Buyer's Report