Seller is highly motivated to sell and will consider all reasonable offers. With the current price reduction, which is below the value of its massive audience alone, the business is aggressively priced to sell.
In this digital age, having engaged followers is extremely valuable and having hundreds of thousands or millions is priceless. Today, there are calculations to determine the value of a subscriber. Based on various online models, each email address could be worth $ .50 and every customer worth $40 (COA - Cost of Acquisition) With millions of social media fans, 340k+ email list, 35k customer list and a tremendous brand presence, the value of this brand's engaged audience alone is significant!
Online Fitness Brand
Huge following! Music royalties in perpetuity! Website traffic! Huge email list! Use the brand recognition and enormous amount of fitness traffic and leads to sell your products to.
- Domain Name/Website - 80k Unique Visitors/mo.
- Over 1,500 Fitness Related Articles, Training and Nutrition and Marketing Videos - Featured on Major Publications like Sports Illustrated, Elite Daily
- Supplement Brands - 840 Units in Stock - Pasture Fed Whey Protein Isolate with Sweet Potato Powder
- 5+ Million MP3 Streams - Motivational Workout Music - Future royalties - Two #1 iTunes Albums in Fitness & Workout Category (Has Earned Over $340k in Revenue since 2013)
- 1.4 Million Follower Facebook Fan Page
- 194,000 Instagram Fan Page
- 11K YouTube Subscriber Channel
- 340,000+ Email Subscribers, 35,000 customer contacts Included in Sale - Roughly 10% converted, Avg Order Price $89 (Email List has Produced over $2.8 Million in Revenue)
With millions of social media fans and a tremendous brand presence, this brand has been a growing force in the fitness space with tremendous potential. It is an ideal acquisition target for strategic buyers in the fitness related space that have existing infrastructure in place and skills to scale these established brands.
Sale Pending: No
First Seen: Wed, Apr 3rd 2019
Last Updated: Mon, Apr 29th 2019