Back to Listings Health & Wellness Brand eCommerce Business

Asking Price : $355,000

Annual Gross Revenue : $512,998

Annual Net Profit : $119,033

Profit Multiple : x2.98

Inventory Value: $45,000

R-Index : 126

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

Well established 20-year-old online retailer and manufacturer of super-premium, dietary supplements for children and adults. Average order value of $101 with 45% repeat business! Over 18,000+ customers in database. Strong, easy to remember and keyword rich domain. Over 115+ SKUs available with 85% manufactured in house and remaining 15% sourced from top health and wellness brands. The business is marked via a diversified sales generation model with 39% business from Organic Search, 22% from Pay Per Click Advertising, 22% from Direct Traffic, 14% from Referrals, 3% Social. The owner works approximately 10 hours per week supervising the business with all other operational activities handled by 3 full-time employees.

Numerous potential growth opportunities include adding additional manufactured product lines, additional products offered by suppliers, expand into Amazon, Walmart and other CPA marketplaces, investment in SEO, additional PPC marketing, etc. The business provides new owner(s) with a complete turn-key business.

The seller will provide strong transitional support with side by side, hands on daily management with new owner(s) to ensure that the new owner feels totally comfortable with operation of the business. Owner is selling to focus on non-related businesses and real estate projects.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Mon, May 6th 2019

Last Updated: Tue, May 7th 2019


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2019 Website Buyer's Report