Back to Listings $0.7K Per Month Advertising Site in the Sports Niche

Asking Price : $22,789

Annual Gross Revenue : $8,880

Annual Net Profit : $8,820

Profit Multiple : x2.58

Inventory Value: N/A

R-Index : 141

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for an Amazon Associates and advertising business created in February 2017 in the sports niche. The WordPress site features reviews and a 'best of' style blog for a specific sport and all its related gear. The business has seasonal peaks in the spring and summer, and has seen growth in traffic and earnings year-on-year, and requires minimal work from the seller.

The business primarily earns via Amazon Associates (99%) with remaining earnings coming from advertising (1%). The primary source of traffic stems from organic (95%) with the leading country in terms of traffic coming from the US (83%). The top page receives 8% of the total traffic share, showing a well-diversified spread amongst the page traffic generated for the site as a whole.

The Seller has a privately owned PBN and agrees to keep links in place for the Buyer. Additional link-building is created through the skyscraper and guest posts. Content is outsourced to other writers. No social media accounts or email list exists for the business, offering a growth opportunity for the Buyer to consider.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Tue, Mar 3rd 2020

Last Updated: Tue, Mar 10th 2020


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2020 Website Buyer's Report