Back to Listings $27.1K Per Month Amazon FBA Site in the Tobacco Accessories Niche

Asking Price : $206,410

Annual Gross Revenue : $325,740

Annual Net Profit : $88,464

Profit Multiple : x2.33

Inventory Value: N/A

R-Index : 154

Order a Professional Assessment

From the Broker

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and eCommerce business created in May 2015 in the tobacco accessories niche. The included Seller Central account includes 20 SKUs selling solely in the US. The trademarked brand is a part of Amazon's Brand Registry 2.0 and requires minimal work from the Seller to maintain.

The business earns primarily through FBA (75%) with remaining sales coming from the Shopify (25%) storefront.

Currently, 90% of the assets inventory is FBA. The Seller receives inventory to inspect it before shipping to Amazon and in order to fulfill non-FBA orders. The business stores inventory in China, an office storage space, 3 storage units, and Amazon FBA warehouses.

The primary source of traffic for the Shopify site is direct search (47%), followed by organic (34%), referral (13%) and social (6%). The country responsible for driving the most traffic is the US, accounting for 74% of the total traffic share.

The Seller outsources content creation with content updates consisting of mostly Instagram images. Twitter and Instagram accounts for the business were established to have a marketing presence, but there is room to grow their following should the Buyer like to do so. Outside of social media, the Seller has used PPC to increase traffic to the listings. The business also has an email list of 4,368 contacts and 2,956 subscribers stored in Mail Chimp.

View Full Listing Back to Results

Listed By


Sale Pending: No

First Seen: Tue, Mar 10th 2020

Last Updated: Tue, Mar 10th 2020


Rhodium Weekend 2015
Never Overpay Again. Download the 2020 Website Buyer's Report